Nine Romantic Stories-- will finally be published this week


I am so happy that the cover of the book reflects my romantic spirit-- thanks much to my patient husband, Paul Messaris, for designing such a totally feminine and art-nouveau inspired cover.  I hope the the old-fashioned look of it will help readers figure out that my stories are meant to entertain and charm. No vampires, no serial killers, no profanity, and definitely no graphical sex scenes-- just old-fashioned moonlight and magic, with some wit thrown in for good measure.


'via Blog this'


3 comments:

Aniruddha Sastikar said...

Hearty Congratulations, Carla.

The cover art is really good. Cheers to Paul.

Inge Meldgaard said...

Congratulations, Carla! This is great news and a wonderful achievement. I like the cover too and love your note about what type of book it is :)

vinilxpatel said...

lovely!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...