post abortion interview and other publications



Thanks to editor Mark Dankowsky of One Art for publishing my poem “post abortion interview” in today’s edition of the journal.  I’ve published a few times for Mark, and he’s a true supporter of women’s rights (as well as a superb editor.)

Other new publications include:

My highly personal prose poem “My Family Was Like a Russian Novel” in Pithead Chapel.

Another of the movie-inspired poems “Street of No Return” in the interesting new journal Rock Paper Poem.  

And in the quirky U.K. blog, MONO, find my dark satirical poem, “Book Club.” 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Abortion makes you think
about what we're doing to innocent
lives!! HooRayGun! sez RonRaygun
☆ en.gravatar.com/MatteBlk ☆
GBY!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...