News for 2022

My (funny, I hope) novel A Closet Feminist is now available for pre-order from the publisher site  as well as from Amazon and other retailers.  It is print-only at this point.  I’ll let you know if (or when) a digital version is available.  

I will be participating in the Small Press Book Fair (SMOL) in March, along with my colleague Susan Weinstein, author of (also very funny) The Anarchist’s Girlfriend.  We will be discussing  “Women and Ambition.”


Later in the year, my (first) poetry collection, She Has Visions, will be published and distributed by Main Street Rag Press.  It’s also print-only and probably will remain that way.  

My most recent “San Francisco” poem “Passing By the Giants” appears in the lovely Quartet Journal.  Many thanks to the editors.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...