Interview with Hello Revel

 

I was thrilled this week to be featured by the lively new forum for women over 40, Hello Revel, whose creative direction is now managed by Nina Lorez Collins.  Even if you know me well, you might learn something.  You can read the interview here.    

(If you are a woman of a certain age, hop over and explore the many events-- some live, some virtual.  Together with fellow poet, I recently hosted a workshop on Titles, and it was great fun. We may offer the workshop again in 2022.)  

Also,  my novella about female artists, The Looking Glass, is featured as a book of the week.  Aside from Amazon Kindle, it is available in print at the publisher site:  https://www.propertiuspress.com/our-bookstore/The-Looking-Glass-by-Carla-Sarett-p395402005



PHOTO SHANA SARETT  MARSHALL


1 comment:

-blessed b9, Catalyst4Christ said...

Breathtaking. Botha youse.
Nina - her anscestors came
from Spain I guess. GBY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...