"The Rabbi's Lesson" in Lost in Romance | LOST IN FICTION

Thanks to Louisa Klein  for inviting me to participate in her annual event, Lost in Romance, which, I believe, is in its third year.  You may read lots of meaty and entertaining interviews with romance authors of all stripes in Lost in Fiction.  (Her blog has other events, too.)

For this year, I decided to offer a little piece of comic (I hope!) fiction, "The Rabbi's Lesson," in which three couples toss a coin to decide their fate. Some readers have written me to ask for more of Rabbi Lev, while others have written to say they would like to see more of Aaron and Sophie.  If you have thoughts, let me know!

Read "The Rabbi's Lesson" here:
Carla Sarett for Lost in Romance | LOST IN FICTION:



'via Blog this'

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...