Interview with Nancy Lemann

There's  no contemporary novelist whom I adore more than Nancy Lemann.  To me, she is the Ultimate Romantic -- and I fall in love with Claude Collier every time that I read Lives of the Saints.  Like the narrator, I can't help myself.

So, it was a joy to discover the old interview with her in which she discusses her search for a publisher (imagine it took 8 years to find a publisher for a book as great as this!  Strange times we live in,) her favorite authors (like me, she likes Wodehouse, Salinger, Waugh) and many other wonderful things.  Read the interview for yourself, and if you haven't read her books, do so.

BOMB Magazine: Nancy Lemann by Betsy Sussler:

'via Blog this'

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

I am glad I found your blog through the WLC Blog Follows program! I am really enjoying it, and it's nice to meet you :)

Unknown said...

I found your great blog through the WLC Blog Follows on the World Literary Cafe! Great to connect!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...