Skive Magazine - April Fools Day - April 2013 by Various Authors (Paperback) - Lulu

In the Department of Silliness, my flash fiction story, CRAZY LOVEBIRDS, appears in Skive Magazine - April Fools Day - April 2013 by Various Authors (Paperback) - Lulu:  The magazine's format is itself playful, so for those with some pocket change, it's an entertaining (and silly) read.

And whoever said that dying is easy, comedy is hard, had a point (although as my friends know, I think marketing is even harder.)

'via Blog this'

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Carla, I have just nominated you for the Leibster Blog Award.
Its great fun...Take a look!
http://jhgaines.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/can-you-believe-it-ive-been-nominated.html#links

Karla Telega said...

I'm a humor writer, so I totally agree that comedy is hard. I found your great blog through the WLC Blog Follows on the World Literary Cafe! Great to connect! I would like to invite you to come visit my humor blog: http://telegatales.com/blog-2.

Carla Sarett said...

A joke? If so, great fun.

Carla Sarett said...

Oh a funny Karla writes to Carla, that is good. Will visit blog today.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...